The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

E-mails

I don't know about you, but I am OBSESSED with e-mails. All the time I'll be checking my e-mail, practically every minute, sometimes even seconds. It's ridiculous, but I love e-mails and I love writing e-mails. Seriously, it's one of the greatest inventions, like post its. OMG, I love post its too!! I'm so obsessed with these little things, if I never knew about them and just found out about them, I would be the happiest lady in the world because they are so helpful.

I don't know, but I don't know why people take forever to reply to e-mails. I hate that. I reply right after I get them, why? Because I love e-mails, and I don't like people waiting on me, just like I don't like waiting on people. Do onto others as you want them to do to you, lmao I don't think I said/typed that right. You get the whole dealio.

No comments:

Post a Comment