The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Failing

I have been searching for an intern for a long while now and nothing has come up of my interest, or some company that will take me in. I leave to New Zealand in a month and I am so worried about my intern. What shall I do? I want to ask my workplace to see if they can just offer an intern for me for the summer when I get back, since I was a LTE for a while this past summer. I hope so, I'm just afraid of how to go about it. They would have to do a lot of stuff just to offer me an intern, so I'm not sure if they are willing, but they are such nice and amazing people!! I love working with them and learning things from them. They are really informative and knowledgeable!!! I hope I find an intern soon, really soon!!! Not sure what I will do if I can't, that means I can't graduate... so sad.. AMERICA give me an internship that I can accept please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment