The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Feeling Helpless

I am so far away and I feel so helpless, I can't even help my mom out.

I worry about her so much, it drives me crazy.

I am rethinking this whole coming to NZ thing, even though I'm almost done, I should have saved the money, the time, the effort.

Cooking for people over here instead of my mom, laughing with people other than my mom.

I don't know, maybe this is a good thing so that I know and appreciate her more.

I hope that's the case, I hope I never make her sad again.

Please God, give me the strength to finish what I have started, to finish with my head held high, and to succeed so my mom can be proud and not worry and stress so much. Please keep her safe, wherever she is, whatever she is doing, and keep her thoughts on happy ones! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment