The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Am I Photogenic or Just Obsessed With Myself?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The title speaks for itself.

I think that I take wayyy too many photos of myself. And some look better than others, I can't wait til I'm home and the bf takes photos of me for a fashion blog. I think instead of creating another blog, since I have totaling 3, I'll just put it on here!!! It'll be easier for me to manage!!!

Anyways, back to picture taking, I take a LOT LOT LOT LOT of pictures when I look good, of course, lol. It's obsessive, and overwhelming if you were to look at my picture folder, LMAO!

What do you do when you look good? Take pictures duh!! But some times, it can be really annoying, so I just don't tell anyone I do it, lol.

Except in this situation where I am telling whomever is reading this.

I don't care, everyone does it!! Except the men who hates taking pictures. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment