The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Leaving NZ

Today is my last day in my flat. I still have two more days before I fly out, but I'm feeling the sadness already. Even though there was so much tears shed here and bad memories, there were so many growing up and expanding my horizon here. Thank you NZ for being good to me, I didn't bleed once here! lol I am happy that I came, and now I am happy to go. I can't wait to be home, but I will miss NZ so very much, I am feeling it all now. It was a great experience and the people I met will forever be in my heart!

My bedroom I will miss, my school, my friends, the shops I go to, the places I usually stroll. The view from my windows, will be missed lots!

Last night I had a lot of bad dreams, they were scary and I don't know why I had them, maybe it was because I slept on a sheetless bed, or was it because I'm nervous about going home? Was I scared from the show I watched last night? Not sure, but I didn't find the dream very pleasant.

I hope the ash clouds don't block my flight with Air New Zealand. They have been flying lately so they shouldn't stop, I hope! God please help me so I can get home safely and without trouble, like when I came. Thank you!! Amen.

I still can't believe I'm leaving NZ in a couple of days. It's been half a year! AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment