The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Officially Out Of NZ

I'm officially out of NZ and in Australia. I have 3 hours until my next flight which is going to be 15 hours long to LA and then a 5 hour flight to Chicago. I can't wait for this to be over-with, I'm so sick of traveling! Plus I hate it when I have everything laid out in front of me and I have to go somewhere and I have to pack it all up and bring it with me just to use the bathroom or get some water. Traveling alone like this also sucks, no one to help you watch your stuff.

Anyways, I miss NZ but this is good for me, I think I have grown a lot from this experience. I am so glad I came! Such a great experience now that I look back on it! yay me!! I DID IT!

I lasted half a year without family and friends around. So sad though, those 6 months, but now that I will be back, I will cherish them all so much more than I have before!! Or at least I hope I do!!

I'm also excited to start blogging on fashion!!! :D I have some really nice shoes I've been meaning to show everyone! Great finds!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment