The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Monday, August 8, 2011

OMG It's Been FOREVER

I know, it's been forever since I have written on here or been online at all. It's been a crazy month and a half since I've been back into the states, all I want to do is shop and hang out instead of wasting time online. But I'm sure I'll be stuck online again once I start school. It's so difficult to not say uni like I do in NZ, lol or toilet, but it's not as bad as what they told me to prepare myself for. I don't want to do any of those things such as powerpoints or speaking out to my program about my travels, why? Because it wasn't AS great as I wanted it to be, it was good, but not great (at times it is, but at other times depending on what I reflect on, it's not). I'm just glad to be back where I was originally! Can't wait to get started at school again and see all my friends, oh how I miss them so much!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment