The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another One Of My Realizations

I have come to realize another thought, that blogs/writings/poems/songs are not written/spoken/said to be grammatically correct, it is written/spoken/said to get the point out there, to get it across, to send the message.

So what if I can't spell, can you read it? Can you make sense of what I'm trying to say and my thoughts that are being poured before you?

Don't judge me on my spelling if I can't spell, or if my grammar is totally off but you like my ideas, I can work on my grammar, but great ideas don't come easily.

So the next time you read something, if the idea is there and the grammar isn't, don't comment on the grammar, just be glad there are these type of people who have fast enough utensils/fingers to write all of these thoughts down to be able to be where we are today!

You're welcome for realizing this so you don't make another mistake!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment