The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Interview Today

I had an interview today and for some reason like always, I am so nervous, but when I get up there I do absolutely fine. I sometimes don't answer the question right, but then I give them something good so they leave it alone, lol.

I did so well. I guess I was intimidated because there were two men throwing questions at me. But I tackled it like a pro.

I can tell one of the guys really wants me for this position and the other has no expression, he didn't really care much, it seemed or didn't believe me.

But all in all it was good, sometimes I want to kick myself for answering so stupidly, but it was professional and I did what I could do.

Thank you for your guidance, mom, dad, and God!

No comments:

Post a Comment