The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Music

Music is so amazing, it can make you feel this way and that way. When I listen to this song it makes me think of my life, my love, and my future. I can't wait for the next time I hear this song, I'm obsessed and if you were to hear it, you would be too! It's like a movie with a song playing in the background. This song plays while I'm walking the streets reminiscing my past and imagining my future with the love. It plays while I'm kissing him, while I cry, while I hug my loved ones goodbye. This song can play at any time of my life and it would fit perfectly. It makes me smile so happily and thank God for being alive and so fortunate to be where I am today. The man speaks of love and his voice speaks in the language that my people speak. He makes me want to sing along! The man that I've met once before, but know nothing about, makes me want to live a long, wonderful, and fulfilling life. This song makes me want to laugh and smile, it makes me want to live with so much to offer others. It makes me want to take pride in my culture, my language, and my abilities. It's so motivating, you ask in what way, in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment