The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Internet Vacation

I feel like when I leave the internet for an internet vacation, I am so worried. Worried about missing important e-mails, my viewers on youtube being upset that I haven't posted a video in a while, or just missing out on things.

It's so strange. When I get back into my mode of updating things such as e-mails, blogs, youtube, and facebook I feel so stressed and rushed.

I guess it goes for a lot of things when you leave for a vacation and come back to reality.

It's just so time consuming and stressful but we still do it. We still have to answer back to e-mails and update our status on facebook and twitter.

It's silly, but so very true!

Have you ever felt like this? What would you suggest in bettering this whole situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment