The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

One Thing I Want To Do In My Future

I will graduate in May of this year (2012) and I have no idea what to do with myself. I live in a fairly small city that doesn't have that many opportunities. I don't feel stuck to my mom but I feel like I should stick around. With that being the situation, I am left with trying to find a job that would fit my profession and it's hard enough just trying to find one to intern at. I have no idea what I will be doing after graduation and I hope that my parent's aren't disappointed in me as I may be feeling, myself.

I don't know what my future will bring, but I promise myself I will at least do something like this in my future:

This morning I woke up and saw the sunshine. Notice the word morning in that sentence? I would like to wake up in the morning before noon and I would like to see the sunshine. All of what was just said is something I know now, I want to do in the future.

I also had a cup of coffee next to my computer. This too is something I want to do, have a hot drink relaxing next to my computer updating myself on the social networks online. It's soothing to me to have something next to me as my breakfast before anyone wakes up. Having peace and quiet listening to my own thoughts and what I want to do today instead of waking up to someone else's plans for me.

I find that these things if not anything else has to be done in my future, there may not be coffee involved but at least something hot like tea. If I find myself without a job and without any motivation, at least I know that this will be a routine that I would look forward to and will keep consistent. At least I am in control of this in my life if nothing else!

No comments:

Post a Comment