The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Positivity

I have been attending a positive training session and I love it! Sometimes I admit that happy people are annoying, you think, WHY ARE YOU SO HAPPY YOU FREAK, or you think they're annoying and want them to shut up. BUT, everyday there is sadness and we need more happy people in our lives and in the world.

SO I have decided that I'm going to change myself a little to improve, for the better and be POSITIVE. I'm only going to think positive thoughts, be happy, and annoying (if that's what you think happy people are).

It was a goal for my channel for me to be more enthusiastic in my videos and I feel like that's how it should be in life too. I have to be more enthusiastic and live more, take more chances and opportunities, I have to be more happy and laughing and crazy wild (in an appropriate way).

Positivity can change you! Surround yourself with positivity and positive people. I heard someone say get rid of all the negative people. And to me, that is harsh, but I understand, but I don't know if I could do that. I'm a pretty friendly and caring person, so I can't do just that, but I get what they mean.

Negative people drag you down with them and you don't want to feel that way. They ruin your day and make you mopey. Who wants to be mopey other than E-or? Is that even how you spell his name?

Anyways, I hope you become positive too, I'm not forcing you, I'm simply asking and hoping you will bring the enthusiasm in your life!

Scream a little, or a lot!!! Laugh loud and proud. Be you but with more emphasis!

No comments:

Post a Comment