The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Friday, April 27, 2012

April and Graduation

April is almost over, which is crazy business.  Graduation is around the corner and yet I feel like I don't deserve it or that I'm still going to be a kid going to school, when is reality going to hit me? When I'm walking on stage to get my degree (which won't really even be in the folder thing)? 

I hope reality hits soon so I can be more productive.  There are a lot of things I'm looking forward for after graduation.  I want to talk a lot about myself because I have a story to be told and there are so many people around me with great stories too!  I really want to add it to my YouTube channel but I'm afraid no one will listen.

What will become of me after my internship this summer?  Will I get a job and do great things?  Will I get my degree, do my internship, get fat, and help my mom by working anywhere? 

I hope I lose some weight so I can be more healthy than I am now.  I want to make sure I get my period every month and be able to exercise a few times a week!  I want to know that I have money in my pocket to pay bills and have a little fun.  I want to be productive in everything I do.  I want to connect more with my viewers on YouTube, Twitter, and Blogspot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment