The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One of the MOST EXCITING NEWS Since I've Been Here

So, I was thinking just the other day to look for youtube gurus in NZ, and up until yesterday I couldn't find any because I kept googling, but I figured I should just put it in youtube!!!! AND I FOUND SOME!!!

I am so excited, I can't sleep! LOL

I have a 6-8 page paper due Tuesday and I've only started, plus this weekend I have great fun plans and tomorrow I have a long day at the Uni, so I'm pretty booked except Friday and Sunday and Monday, and I just can't fall asleep because I'm so HAPPY!

Call me a kid, but I don't care!!

Meeting new women with the same passion as me, so EXCITING. And the best part is, they aren't shady.

I like it when you write to someone and they are just as excited to write back as you were when you wrote to them. I hate it when I get replies that are just like, oh yea, blah blah blah... And then it kills your excitement and the whole point that you were writing them.

Anyways, I would love to do a meet up with these gurus, if they are willing and if we are around the same areas, which I hope we are, if not we'll have to find a way to meet up! Cannot wait!!!!!!!

Wish me luck on my new adventure of making friends with youtube gurus in NZ!!! I can't wait to go shopping for things they love, getting and giving tips on cosmetics, doing swaps! Just being friends, YAY! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment