The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bads of Online Shopping

I bought shoes online, and now that I have them, more than half of them don't fit. They all fit in size wise, but because I have such wide feet, they don't fit. The bands that wrap around are too short and I can't stick my feet in all the way.

So, I can't return them because they're on clearance, so the only thing to do is sell them, how??? I have no idea, maybe ebay?? Maybe my blog, I don't know, I don't want to tell the BF about it, lol.. He'll be like, "Come on, you know better than that" and I'll be like, "I know, but they were on clearance!" I don't know, I'll most likely end up selling them on ebay, that's the only place I can get my money's worth for them...

Unless someone is reading this and interested. I might post pictures, not really sure yet. If you wear a size 8 and are interested, please let me know! They are heels, with a lot of straps, all from AMICLUBWEAR.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment