The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Monday, July 19, 2010

The Weekend

It has gotten better, not everything has been figured out but for the most part the BF is willing to adjust which is a good thing, that's always a good thing, so I'm super excited and can't wait for those things to be adjusted... There are so many things to be thankful for, so I went shopping and bought the BF a couple shirts from my favorite store, Old Navy (ON)!!! He asked me what I got him and I told him they're really comfy shirts, so he's excited because he likes the soft fabric. From ON I also got some myself a cardigan that's brown because I need more colors in my wardrobe, and then I got clothes for my niece and nephew. I also got a bunch of jewelry from Wet Seal!!! So I have a haul on my jewelry filmed, it will be on YouTube once I edit it, so if you're interested you can go to my channel and check that out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment