The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Romance

I find that through watching movies I feel so emotional. The feelings that movies and TV shows would make me feel, make me want to love and have fun. Yet I'm too lazy to call people to hang out and catch up. All my life I have been imagining and fantasizing about love and relationships and romance. Yet I tell myself that I don't care about romance, and I'm not much for it, but watching movies I find that I am a romanticism. I do want flowers and I do want him to light candles for me. I kept telling people that I don't care about flowers, but seeing others get it from their loved one, I feel a bit jealous. I want to know that he's thinking about me and buys me flowers.

Once the BF picked flowers for me, it was sweet, so sweet..

My sister and her husband go on dates, and their married. Now that is sweet, who plans it? Her husband does, that's even more romantic. I want to feel the butterflies fly in my tummy, I want to be nervous about what will happen and spill the juicy details to girls who will be jealous. I want to feel so in love again. Now I feel loved, but not in love, there is a difference. A big difference. Being in love is fun and exciting, feeling the love is knowing that the other person cares, but there's not much excitement, there's just certainty.

I would be so happy if the BF would do something out of the ordinary and plan a get-a-way weekend. I would be so excited and delighted. Will it happen? Never, he's not like that, nor would he ever think of something like this. He's an awesome man, don't get me wrong, but he's those men who doesn't know what to get a girl for her birthday or doesn't plan ahead. He buys things for you if you say you want it, but doesn't buy you anything if you don't say anything. I guess that's a good thing, I don't need any more pampering when I pamper myself too much.......

No comments:

Post a Comment