The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Crazy Business

Just today, or yesterday October the 3rd, 2011 I got an e-mail at around 4pm. I wasn't sure if it was a fake scam email or not because I've been getting them a lot lately. I first saw it through my phone first and then went onto my laptop to check it out.

There it was, from an important Senior Project Manager stating that we met at the Career Fair and that a position for a project manager has opened up. She would like me to start as a part-time and it may lead to a full time job.

I'm thinking, WT (WHAT THE)?????????????? :D

From wanting an internship to becoming a part-time project manager???

and possibly being a full time project manager?

Am I ready for this?

I prayed to God desperately a few weeks ago, and now he has answered my prayers.

Not only is he giving me this opportunity, but even the other job that I applied for seems like it's going to be promising.

I'm so clueless right now, I want both, yet I already have a job and I want that too.

I can't be a full time student and work 3 jobs, I'll go mad.

I wish I could do that, but it's just impossible.

"I'll simply deny you the crown and live forever!"

LOL that's from Ever After, Henry (the Prince's dad stated that to Henry).

Anyways, I'll have to take the project manager if nothing else opens, I did apply for two already in my hometown and haven't heard from them, so I'll have to take this, but the thing is, it's not an internship, it's a part-time. I'll definitely have to talk to the senior project manager about that.

As for the other jobs, I'll have to let it go to someone else who needs it more than I do.

THANK YOU GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment