The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You Robbed Me

I feel so depressed.

Something has come over me. I can't think of anything other than my family. I don't want to do anything but be with my family.

I'm so stressed, I don't want to do anything, I don't want to feel happy or joyful because my family can't feel the same way, or they don't feel the same way.

When that person came into my brother's home and stole his stuff with their bare hands, that was when they robbed my brother. They robbed him of his happiness, they robbed him of his joy, his happiness, his life. They robbed his family's joy and happiness. They robbed us of time.

This stranger took what was materialistic in this world, but meant a lot to us.

It made our tears shed and I will never forget it. I can't forget it. Every time I feel happy, I think again about what happened and realize that my brother and sister-in-law are suffering. I don't have the right to be happy right now, I don't have the right to be thinking about other things than them. I need to find a way to soothe their pain and sorrows.

On top of that, there are other stressful things lingering in my head.

I just want to cry. There is nothing that I can do. Why must I feel this way? Why did this happen to us? What is the reason for this mishap?

God, please tell me why this is happening and what we should do to make it better. I ask for an answer, for a sign. I am losing hope, something that that person also robbed us of.

Why is it so difficult for life to give us a break when we need one? Something happens to us and we pause our lives for it, but life doesn't pause for us. Everything still moves along, just like the clock moves along. No one waits for us to catch up. Life just keeps on going and when we are able to come back to life, reality will be there for us to jump back into the realm of things.

I hate that. Life goes on. What if I don't want it to? What if I can't move on, go on with life? I am stuck in this position of depression, not sure if I could/should laugh or smile again.

Will someone let me know what your thoughts are on this? I feel so deprived of encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment