The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm SO EXCITED!!

So, I did a lot today! So I want to share with the world what I did, but it's so early and I don't have much time to post up pictures and write what has been going throughout the wonderful day, so I'm only updating the world about what is coming your way!! So I went to the Farmer's Market, that was so fun and exciting! Then went out to dinner with my sister and got ready for a girl's night out! Pictures to come, if they aren't too blury!!! We went to the bar with a dance floor and met up with some of my sister's co-workers and friends. It was great meeting them, they were really funny and sweet for buying me a yagger bomber (however you spell it). I had fun dancing though and tomorrow will be great because I get to sleep in for once, and I have an outing with my sister!!! Details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment