The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Watching Him Work

So, I'm super-di-duper excited!!!!! I'll be going out of town July 4th weekend to watch my BF play Flag Football, it'll be so fun and exciting!!! I can't wait to go! I can't wait to see him, it hasn't been that long since the last time I saw him, but since we live like 4-5 hours away, I'm so excited. He's been playing for a couple years now and I've never seen him play before, so I'm super excited to go watch him work and sweat... OooOoOO wEeEEeeEEe!!!! lol I seriously can't wait to be on the sidelines and cheer him on, I know he'll like that, it'll keep him pumpin and grindin.. lmao no it's just gonna keep him motivated because his chick-a-dee is watchin him. Just thinking about it makes me smile!!! I'm sure we'll be going out Saturday night (with some friends that I will be going with and my bf's sisters), so I will be sure to post pictures up for that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment