The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

YouTube & Twitter

So, EVERYONE is on YouTube and Twitter, or just about everyone. I like the whole concept of both, that's why I have both! I'm loving it, but I don't use twitter too much because I have no one to tweet to nor do I tweet much on there, why? Because I have no one to tweet to, lol. YouTube is another story, I make videos like makeup gurus you see on there. Except I don't get many views, I do have subscribers, which keeps me going, because that means that at least someone is watching. No one really comments, not sure why, maybe they just don't have anything to say, lol. Sometimes I don't post even though I loved the video. I wouldn't say I'm the best at makeup, but I do love it, it's so fun and I love the turnout. Doing makeup on others is fun too, but it's more difficult because their lids are different than mine. Some girls don't like dark makeup, some don't like bright colors, so you would have to accommodate of course. But makeup is a must for me, not everyday, but to have. I always have to find a reason to stroll along that aisle just to browse, and then I find something and I'm all like, I shouldn't but I must, lol. I've gotten better, but I admit I have a makeup obsession, and purses, and shoes, and clothes.. LOL! :D

If you're interested in my twitter and youtube, I'll post them below!!
http://twitter.com/janika3689
http://www.youtube.com/user/janika368

2 comments: