The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Not Sure

I'm so indecisive, not about a specific topic but just in general. This morning I woke up thinking that I should look nice today, and then I was thinking it's so hot I don't want to sweat and look nasty. So, I decided I would be wearing something along the lines of casual, but I had such a difficult time trying to decide what to wear. I went from a Capri to jeans, then from a tank top and a cardigan, to a tank top and a flowy shirt. It took me forever, and I just didn't feel like wearing anything, lol. But I had to put something on quick and get something in my stomach before going out the door to work.

Just those little things bother me sometimes, and if I don't pick a nice outfit for the day, throughout the whole day I'm just a little crabby and always so self-conscious. I hate that, but then again in the morning I feel so tired and crappy, that is why I don't dress up all the time. I only feel up to dressing up and looking decent when I'm upbeat and feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment