The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Friday, June 18, 2010

OMG




Oh My Goodness! I'm so excited! So far the day has started good, woke up with a smile on my face, or more like a pout because I had to wake up, but once I got up, I decided it would be a great and wondrous day! Came to work and was surfing the net, found some awesome websites for plus size models and plus size women! If you are interested, here are the links:

http://dailyvenusdiva.com/
http://www.venusdiva.com/
http://plussizeindustry.com/

And then I started to think about blogging, and I decided that I would love to do it. I like writing, but I don't like writing assignments, lol! I'm sure that goes for everyone!! Righttt?
So I read a little about blogging and decided it would be a good idea, why?

Pros:
-It would help me become a better typist
-Update me on things that are new
-Meet new people
-Further my spelling skills, speaking skills, and skills in general
-Write more about me and so in the future I can go back and read what has happened in my EXCITING life, (not really (about the exciting part))
-Help my YouTube channel
-Make friends

Cons:
-Mean people write mean things
-Hurt my feelings
-Stalkers (not that anyone would)
-Haters
-I don't know how to use it
-I never update it and just stop doing it
-I get too addicted

I don't know, looks like they kind of weigh out the same, so I've decided to do it anyways, it'll be super good to know how to use if I ever work somewhere where they want to use blogger and other websites like this!! YAY for me and my experiences..

I hope that people read this, It's my first blog page/website, and I'm super excited, kinda like I was for my YouTube and still am, but not much there.. Oh wells, something new for me to learn and experience, I'm SO EXCITED!!!

WOOT WOOT for BLOGGING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment