The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Earthquakes

It has been very scary lately, being over here in New Zealand. There was an earthquake at Christchurch in New Zealand and it was really bad. Even my kiwi-host said she felt the aftershock. I just can't believe how crazy bad it is, I thank God that I wasn't there or that the earthquake wasn't here. My family and friends were really worried about me, I am fine.
Just two days ago in Japan there was an earthquake as well, which erupted a tsunami. It is horrible, the footages gave me the chills. I pray to God that everyone is ok and that no more people will get hurt. After hearing all of this, I read an e-mail saying that New Zealand is going to be hit with a tsunami as well. The e-mail also stated that the tsunami will only be hitting the north island of New Zealand and that it will be small. I haven't been watching the news so I don't know if it has happened or not. I have been so paranoid and trying to stay away from all the horrible things floating around the internet because it will only make me more paranoid.
Being in a new side of the world is very scary. I am very worried about what will happen next, if anything. I hope that God will be on everyone's side and help us all so that nothing bad will happen. I am so sad and devastated that all of this is happening. I hope that all gets better!
I don't want my parents hearing about these matters, which I know they will, but it will make them really worried and paranoid too. My mom has been sick lately so I hope that she doesn't get too worried about this, it may cause her to be more ill.
Please God, let there be no more pain and suffering, let there be no more. Please keep everyone safe! I pray to you in hopes that you will answer! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment