The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Papers

The courses (papers) that I am taking here are so confusing, I wish the professor would just slow down and explain it more thoroughly, or is it that I'm just stupid, or is it that I'm an international student and I don't understand the concept because of that? I don't want it to be an excuse, but it is the excuse. I e-mail for help and I still feel lost. I feel so stupid, yet these things that we are doing I have done similar things in my courses back at my university. The only problem is the homework that they give out, I don't understand it, if I were to understand what they are asking us to do then I would be fine and do wonderfully. The fact is, I don't know what they want, they aren't even specific on what they want and how they want it. I'm going insane and can't wait to get home. I don't think I should have taken such high level courses, they always speak of the courses that we took in 101 or 202, except, I wasn't here for that, I was taught this stuff in the states......

It would have been nice if someone were to tell me ahead of time that it would be like this, that way I wouldn't have taken these courses, I mean sure it's a good experience, but not when I'm so confused and frustrated, it could affect my grade. Not cool...

The people that I know in those courses are slackers, I worry and do more than they do, that doesn't help either....

I'll just have to cope with it and make sure that I ask more questions and send more emails out to my professor who probably know me by name out of the 200+ students he or she has...

so sad...

wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment