The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm SOO Excited!!!

I have been obsessed with the word obsessed.. no not really, but I have been obsessed with anything to do with fashion. I'm not talking the runway, I'm talking about the fashion you see on blogs, the ones where real people wear the clothes!

I am obsessed with everyone's different looks, and I wish I were that bold and awesome! Too bad I'm not, the clothes just sits on me, and it's pretty boring... :C

But this summer will be different, I'm so excited! My BF will (I hope) be my photographer and I will somewhat dress up everyday (or as much as I can) and post it up! So stay tuned for that! I know you all want to know what I wear! LOL nothing special, so maybe I shouldn't write this because I might embarrass myself, LMAO OH WELL!!!

You'd rather embarrass yourself looking good than bad......


unless you look bad that's why you're embarrassing yourself. (I'm talking about myself guys)

No comments:

Post a Comment