The Nature of ME

The Nature of ME
Me Being at My Best, ME!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Today is a wonderful day! It's sunny and beautiful! I love the way my hair is today too! I curled it, no makeup, just the curls, my outfit and my jewelry! I think simple is good!

I have yoga tonight too so it makes my day so much better and relaxing, I used to never like Mondays but now it's like my favorite day of the week! I get to sleep in, get ready and still have time to walk slowly to class! Right after class I go study in the library and then it's yoga time! After yoga I go home and eat dinner, and then I study some more or slack off and head to bed!

Sounds like a great day isn't it? It is! I love the having time to myself, but I think when you have too much time to yourself it can be overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment